Traveling rash
Last year I got rash under my leg above my right knee. It is bumpy, dry and very itchy. It starts off under right leg, then to stomach, then under left leg, to under arm and finally nose (not severe). That first time it went on for many months then went away. A few weeks ago it started all over again in the same order but each duration is less time than the first. I have to take burning hot showers to relieve the itching. Anyone ever hear of this?

This could be dermatitis, eczema, skin hypersensitivity, sweat rash or due to tight clothing etc.

You could take some oral antihistamine or antiallergic medications like loratadine or cetrizine and see if it helps with your symptoms. Apply calamine lotion at the site of the lesions to help soothe the symptoms.

Have you had allergic reactions in the past? Are you allergic to any specific substances?

You would still need to consult your doctor about the associated symptoms you are having and to find out the cause of your symptoms and whether you need other medications.

Let us know about how you are doing and post us about what your doctor advises.

Regards
I have a daughter that had recently come down with this. It started on her feet and moved up her body. I applied aleo vero and it seemed ok. now it is all over her body, and my 15 yr. year old came home today with the same condition. What am I dealing with????