Dermatology Expert Forum
Tunnels under skin of penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Tunnels under skin of penis

In the skin under the head of  the penis are some tunnels that are open at both ends. It is not noticeable unless you put your finger up under the skin and push up from the back side of the loose skin. Then you can see them and if you apply pressure to one end and sort of squeeze through to the other end of the tunnel like you would if you were trying to get all the tooth paste out of a tube of tooth paste a thick white substance comes out. It even has the consistency of  pinching a black head and makeing the stuff come out of it. No blood comes out but the inside of the tunnel can sort of be pushed out and it looks like what the inside underneath side of skin must look like
I'm afraid you'll have to overcome your embarrassment and see a doctor about this.  I can't imagine that these amount to anything significant.  You say, "They are not noticeable but it is weird because they have been there for years."  On the contrary--the fact that they've been there for years means they aren't wird, just part of you.

For your own good, check them out.  There's nothing to be embarrassed about.

Take care.

Dr. Rockoff
I HAVE THE SAMETHING IF YOU ARE CURCUMSIZED,IT'S NORMAL THE DOCTOR TOLD ME IT'S FROM THE STITCHES OF THE OPERATION