Two to Three hairs out of One Pore.

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Two to Three hairs out of One Pore.

All is well in the life of Joe until one day in the shower.  I was just keeping up on hygiene and I noticed that there was 2-3 hairs coming out of one hair pore in my pubis region.  I notice it most after a few days of not shaving down there because it starts to look like a little corn field.  I first noticed that there would be some hairs very darker then others, but it turned out it was 2 or 3 hairs.  I guess this really is not an issue down there but I am more curious if this is abnormal.
If you look closely, you'll probably find them all over. If its abnormal then that makes two of us!
Yep, totally normal.
That is funny! I have always wondered that too. I have noticed mine in the armpits. I tried looking in other places but could not find any but then again my hair is lighter in color in those spots so hard to see. Who knows what having multiple hairs coming from one pore means. Maybe more of result from shaving.
i've noticed the same. i am kinda weirded out by them and usually pull them. one time i pulled what looked like two and really was 4. someone told me it was a sign of strong amounts of testosterone and possibly too much niacin. but also is a good sign that you wont go bald early in life
I was just in the shower and found the same thing in my pubic hair area... i thought it was something bad so i went online and here i am. i feel so much better knowing that other people have this aswell
I know I am a male and shouldn't be agitated by such a phenomena but problem is I am obbserving this on my arms, legs and thighs! I do not know if this is keratis piloris or sthg else and I would like to know any treatment(s) possible for it. Obviuosly, doctors are not doing much to crack down these cases! I am an Egyptian 19-year old and though I know my father and my uncles are hairy, I am not sure if they have the multiple hairs per follicle thing. Would the use of depilatoires mitigate the condition?