Under Eye Circles and Bags
I am 26 and have tried so many under eye creams for my dark circles and bags. There are so many to choose from and nothing has seemed to work thus far. I feel like I'm wasting so much time and money. Is there a more effective method and less expensive route that I can take?
Dark circles under the eyes can be hereditary and thus if it runs in the family, very little can be done. Vitamin B6 (Niacin) & folic acid deficiency can also lead to this problem and thus can be taken. Some allergens can also give rise to the same and thus need to be avoided. Lack of adequate sleep can also result in dark circles and thus advised to take adequate sleep. Apply cool tea bags, an ice cube wrapped in soft cloth, or cucumber slices to your eyes daily. Apply an eye cream containing vitamin K and retinol. Eat a healthy, balanced diet, take vitamins, and drink plenty of water.

You can also apply almond oil or skin creams containing vit C or K,alpha hydroxyl acids and kinetin.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

i have almond oil, thanx