Under skin ( pimples or bumps)
I already ask one question but with no answer. Maybe because i did not  know how to explain  this. I ave trouble with under skin (pimples or bumps) on my legs. They start coming since i was 18 years old ( after i depilate my legs) . I have try different treatments but without any results. So please can anyone tell me something more about this or how can i treat them?
If you are having irritated hair follicles with shaving, you can try waxing also. When you are waxing, apply wax in the direction of hair growth and wax should be tolerably hot. Then try to wax the hair out in a single strip as multiple strips may injure the skin more. After waxing apply ice(wrapped in a towel) and some calamine lotion on the skin which helps in soothing. You can also take some over the counter anti-inflammatory like ibuprofen after waxing.

However, the best method of painless hair removal is by laser treatment. I would advise you to consult a dermatologist/cosmetologist and discuss this option with him. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.