Dermatology Community
Under the skin severe itch
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Under the skin severe itch

I suffer from the same itching under the skin problem.
I have been reading so many posts hoping for help. My itching is on my arms-once in a while near my ankles. Mine comes in August and leaves around Oct. I look for natural medicines because chemicals like parabens (known carcinogen) found in most commercial remedies, cause more problems for me like hives.
Here are a few things that help:
Zyflamed from vitamin Shoppe for internal inflammation-safe to take- does slow the itching a lot.
Colloidal Silver to heal the sores caused from scratching. Apply to paper towel hold on wounds.
Indian Healing Clay helped a lot.
BUT HERE IS WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!! I was reading another post and someone suggested pure coconut oil.
I have that in the house so I decided to go put some on my badly scratched arms and... I am NOT ITCHING!!! This might be the easiest remedy ever if it continues to work!
Please try it and spread the word if it works for you!
This suggests it might be fungal -which I did suspect-coconut oil is anti-fungal. That (fungus) would be normal during the summer- in lakes and at the beach in moist conditions even humidity.
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank