Underarm Lump
I have a lump in my left armpit, only about the size of like a bad bug bite, but it's rather sore and painful. As far as I can tell, I haven't changed anything in my routine; no new products or environments that I've used or visited. And, though my skin is generally sensitive, I have no allergies. I've always been told to check for lumps around my breast and underarms, because of cancer. But I'd always thought that a cancerous lump would be located in the deep tissue or something, not on the surface of my skin.

I'm 18, so I know the chances of it actually being any sort of cancer are probably slim to none, but there is a history of it in my family. I'm in good health and a vegetarian (don't eat beef, pork, fish, or poultry, but I do eat eggs and dairy products). Also, though I doubt it's relative, I've had a continuous headache for over three days now, but no other symptoms.
An underarm lump can be most probably due to an infective condition. You could have it due to shaving or waxing or using a deodarant. Wait for a few days and see if the lump resolves. If it persists consult your physician for a clinical evaluation. The headache could be caused due to stress. Try some OTC painkillers for a few days. Goodluck.

Unerarm lump can be caused by viral infection, allergic reaction, a swollen lymph node or a benign tumor like lipoma. There are many other possibilities too. I suggest you get yourself physically examined by a physician
I had a lump in the armpit - I had been picking at a mole and got an infection. It was about the size of a big marble.  Went to a surgeon who lanced it. It turned out to be C-MRSA type staph infection.  No fever, just really really tender. A C-MRSA infection is Serious so don't wait.