Unexplained blisters on my knuckles and fingers
I keep getting reoccuring blisters on the sides of my fingers and occasionally on my knuckles.  They itch like crazy and I have not noticed a pattern for when they do occur.  Any  insight into what this may be?

This discussion is related to small, subdermal 'blisters'.

You could be allergic to some unknown substance or this could be sweat rash or some infection.

Do you have any other associated symptoms?

What work do you do? Do you handle any chemicals or soaps or detergents etc?

You could wash the area several times daily and apply calamine lotion at the sites. Take oral antihistamine medications like loratadine or cetrizine for your symptoms.

What pattern have you noticed for your symptoms?

Try to find out the cause of your symptoms or any factors that aggravate the rash. Consult a skin specialist for a clinical examination.

Let us know about how you are doing and what your doctor advises.

Regards.
I have had the same thing since i was a kid and dr.s kept telling me it was some form of dermatitis and to not scratch!  Thanks 4 nothing.  I recently had a flareup and went to my current dr. who is young and well informed, he diagnosed it as Dyshidrotic exzema. He put me on oral and topical steriods along with ucerin lotion, it cleared up almost overnight! The bad part is he told me that there is no known cause or cure for it. But stress and sweat can sometimes bring on flareups. Hope this helps.
couple weeks ago - i noticed blister-like sores on the knuckles of a few fingers .. some fingers have a blister on both the knuckles.  i went to the dermatologist a week ago and she did not know what these were.  she gave me a cream - salex - and said if it didn't clear up to see her partner.  it hasn't cleared up and in fact, i am noticing more knuckles getting these.  it does look like when one gets a blister from too tight of a shoe .. but no liquid has come out of any of them.  some are light purple .. any ideas??
i had started getting itchy water blisters on my knuckles and elbows.... i was using clenbuterol which is an asthma medication that caused this. maybe other asthma meds can cause this type of elergic reaction?
bumps went away after awhile when i stopped taking pills.
I get a the same reoccurring blisters on my knuckle on my left hand. I also have genital herpes. I first thought it was due to the virus, then I considered it may be herpes whitlow.  What ever it is I treat it by using the same vitamins I use to treat my genital herpes. Vitamin C, one-a-day women's skin vitamin, and lysine. They help and if I catch it right off it heals immediately! I hope this helps
I also get the blisters on my knuckles and elbows. I also get them on my knees, but unlike you I do not take any asthma medications. There must be another reason we get these. Wish I knew what it was because it is unsightly. I hate them.
I have mild psoriasis (since I was 8) and this is a common symptom during a flare up. Sometimes its just the blisters, some joint swelling/pain, and sometimes paired with plaques on my scalp. They can last for weeks or less than a day. They itch but are not fluid filled and dont open like a sore. I haven't found anything like helps, but cheap (low quality) lotions, perfumes and stress make them much worse.