Unidentified Bites?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Unidentified Bites?

I was bitten by a tick in March of 2011.It was embedded and I pulled it off with force. The area was redenned and inflamed. I was put on Doxycycline but developed a rash while on antibiotic. I stopped the Doxy. and within one week I began experiencing bites on my abdomen, neck and back. I have seen four dermatologists, one that biopsied a bite and said it was a mite, did not know what kind. I was treated with Permithin twice with no luck. The bites have slowed down somewhat but I wash everything twice a day, clean my house constantly and it is driving me crazy. No one else that visits experiences these bites. They have left terrible scars on my arms and lower legs. I have found something occasionally that looked like a small sleek insect with a stinger on the front and top of the head.  Not sure if this is what is biting or not. I have had two pest control companies come out and have yet to find anything. I would love to identify and erradicate these things if only someone would give me some insignt...HELP!
Tags: bite
I would google "biting insect ID" or something like that to see pics of insects that bite.  Check out bed bugs.   If it's not there, then maybe go to a regular insect ID site.  Do you know what an earwig looks like?  Can't tell if that's what you're describing.  Don't think they would be the cause of your bites, but that's what I thought of from your description.  

They sound like flea bites.  Typically you would feel those hit you as you walk across the carpeting though, and most bites would be at ankles.  
Thanks, I will google insect bites. I do not know what an earwig looks like. I did have three pest control companies come out and assess, found nothing. I do know they are entering from outside because I saw small black bugs in my washing machine.  I bought a new washing machine and have not seen any in there yet.  I am totally worn out from whatever this is.  Thanks for your post.