Unknown rash (lower arms, butt, upper legs)
Hello.
A few month ago I discovered this red rash between my upper butt cheeks, but thought it was because of the summer heat and the fact that I was sitting a lot lately while sweating. Now, since three weeks ago the rash has spread to my butt, between my legs, to my upper legs and to my lower arms. It doesn't hurt and it doesn't itch, it just forms these dry looking circles that look like I burned myself with a hot metal and I am getting worried.
What could it be?

An answer would be much appreciated.

Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be discoid eczema ,pityriasis rosea, or psoriasis.

Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and sometimes by itching.

No treatment is usually required. In most patients, the condition lasts only a matter of weeks or months(upto six months)

If the rash persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.Other possibilities have to be ruled out then.