Unusual bumps under the skin of the shaft

I have a three unusual looking bumps on my shaft, different in size. They are all located on the underside of the penis. They look as if something is beneath the normal skin. For example when I stretch the skin it looks normal and consistent even under different lightning except for the mild darkening caused by the bump. They somewhat resemble a a cluster of ingrown fordyce spots or a cloth. When the penis is flaccid they are hard to find but once erect they can be spotted by the distinctive contour since they are a bit raised. They range from sizes 2-5mm in diameter. My questions are: Do you think those are warts? As I described - the skin is the same as the rest of the shaft, meaning there is no change in skin. The two most visible bumps are located right under the shaft on the same line but one is on the left and the other on the right. Could this be due to masturbation with a harder grip?
I have been looking at pictures of different types of warts and they do not resemble anything. I've shown them to a dermatologist but his answer was very laconic and he just said that I'll just have them. I don't know for how long I've had them since they are on a place that I rarely look at but lately I've been dealing with candida and I've been inspecting the skin more closely. I first noticed them half a year ago. I am worried that this might be warts. Any help is _greatly_ appreciated. Thank you.
These dots can be due to folliculitis, cysts or genital warts(caused by HPV infection).

Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it.You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen.If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.