Upper leg and groin rash

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Upper leg and groin rash

I have this rash that reoccurs on my upper leg and groin area.  It is pink with turned red bumps. It usually comes up when it is warm outside and will go away and come back. I put gold bond on it but it does not seem to help. The best thing is not having skin contact. Personally I think it is a fungus that only comes up when I sweat down there, and then there is rubbing of the skin with the upper leg and groin area. But it is predominately on one side of my groin, my right and not my left. It burns, and does not itch. It often burns so bad I do not feel like doing things sometimes. I do not know why but I will often have diarrea (diarrhea) when it comes up. It rather *****. Any suggestions?
I used to have something like that - its a fungal infection

U can use  anti-fungal OTC creams with the active ingredient tolnaflate  e.g. scholl athlete's foot spray

use for 1-2 weeks it should be gone