V Beam Laser Damage On Nose!!!

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

V Beam Laser Damage On Nose!!!

Please Please Please help me!!!!!
I had a v beam laser treatment 9 weeks ago for very mild rosacea. it was a pupuric v beam treatment for redness of the bridge of my nose. the first treatment lightened the bridge of my nose to a shade of pink, so I went back for another treatment. As I suffer with nose flushing...I went into the second treatment during a flush, so the doctor lasered the tip of my nose and my cheeks. Previously the tip of my nose was a normal skin colour and only ever went pink during a flush. After the treatment, the tip of my nose is always bright pink, it burns and stings and even my cheeks have become very sore and pink. I don't know what to do? I feel like my nose has been ruined forever!...its bright pink all the time now and looks terrible...I feel extremely suicidal...and don't know if I can ever get my nose back to its original colour? am I stuck with this for life? can laser damage ever be reversed...can this is helped...I need advice soon...as im losing my will to live...