Dermatology Expert Forum
Various bumps on chest

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Various bumps on chest
I have 15-20 so skin colored bumps around my chest area.  They look like pimples but doesn't hurt or pump out if squeezed.  I went to see a Dermatologist before and he said that it might be generic from the family, but I somehow doubt it though.  Because I have 2 sisters and 1 brother and they don't seem to have that and either does my parents.  I have them for about 2 years now and none of them have disappeared and seem to have stopped growing, although I may occassionally saw 1 or 2 newer ones that wasn't there before but might be just my imagination^^.  What exact is this? I read on some of the forum messages and I think it might be cyst.  How do you treat cyst?  It really bothers me that I have these on my chest and I want to get rid of them if possible.  Thank you in advance for you response.
They are probably small cysts.  You will have to live with them, because removing cysts on the chest always leaves scars which are worse than the cysts.  Cysts come for no reason and don't mean anything.  Best to ignore them.

Dr. Rockoff
I have about 20-25 spots on my chest and few on my tummy.it was like a pimple,but it does not itch or pump out when squeezed .it is also very tender.