Dermatology Expert Forum
Various bumps on chest
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Various bumps on chest

I have 15-20 so skin colored bumps around my chest area.  They look like pimples but doesn't hurt or pump out if squeezed.  I went to see a Dermatologist before and he said that it might be generic from the family, but I somehow doubt it though.  Because I have 2 sisters and 1 brother and they don't seem to have that and either does my parents.  I have them for about 2 years now and none of them have disappeared and seem to have stopped growing, although I may occassionally saw 1 or 2 newer ones that wasn't there before but might be just my imagination^^.  What exact is this? I read on some of the forum messages and I think it might be cyst.  How do you treat cyst?  It really bothers me that I have these on my chest and I want to get rid of them if possible.  Thank you in advance for you response.