Very Chapped and Bumpy Lips
For the last 2 weeks my top lip has been EXTREMELY chapped. I've been using medicated lip balms such as Blistex Lip Medex and Carmex for cold sores. In the last week I noticed my bottom lip has lots of little blisters all over it, but it doesn't hurt like the top lip. I get cold sore regularly. This doesn't seem like a cold sore at all. They don't last 2 week. I've also used Neosporin with no improvement. Please help!! I'm so annoyed and very uncomfortable!
One of the possibilities for such bumps on the lips is an allergic reaction. Drink plenty of water and take multivitamin supplements and do not apply lipstick or other cosmetic products for some days. Also take an oral antihistaminic like Benadryl or Claritin. Topical steroids may also be used after a dermatologist’s consultation.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.