Very Itchy Rash that looks like bug bites !
I have a VERY Itchy Rash that looks like Bug Bites , Everywhere on my body !
I am not allergic to anything . It started showing up 2 days ago .
It really Itchs alot and i am doing everything i can to stop myself from itching .
When i have my shirt and pants on , it also feels like it is burning alittle bit !

The Rash is all Red , Bumpy like little bug bites everywhere , and its Very itchy......

I dont know how and where i could of got it from . I haven't Left my house in 4 days .
Before this all started i had a minor stomach virus , that went away the same day i got it !

Please Help !

You seem to be having hives.Hives (medically known as urticaria) are red, itchy, raised areas of skin that appear in varying shapes and sizes. They have a tendency to change size rapidly and to move around, disappearing in one place and reappearing in other places, often in a matter of hours.

Many cases of hives are "idiopathic," meaning no cause is known. Others may be triggered by viral infections or medications.

The treatment of hives includes antihistamines which may be necessary for prolonged periods (in excess of 6 weeks).They include cetirizine(zyrtec) or Loratadine(Claritin) Sedating antihistamines such as Chlorphenamine(benadryl) is used at night to get urticaria control. Short courses of oral cortisone or steroids are taken for short periods (one to three days) to settle more severe symptoms.
You may take Vitamin C along with the prescribed treatment. Vitamin C is a general anti-allergy supplement.Application of calamine lotion on the itchy areas and some mild corticosteroid cream is also useful.In case the symptoms persist then pls consult a dermatologist for examination and  for the prescription of treatment.

Hope it helps. Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.

Flea bite