Very small bumps on head of penis?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Very small bumps on head of penis?

I'm wondering if its normal to have very small bumps on the head of your penis. They are nearly skin tone but just a bit more pale. I can only see them when i'm fully erect. I've never had vaginal sex, only oral. they are around the rim of the head as well as on it. Kinda freaked out. Hoping its just a build up of grease or something.
These small bumps could be the small hair follicles on the head of penis. Get it evaluated from a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis. If they are small hair follicles, then it is completely normal and you should stop worrying about it.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Have a Dermatology question?
100,000+ doctor answers