Dermatology Expert Forum
Very sore lump next to anus
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Very sore lump next to anus

I have an extremely sore lump next to my anus, not protruding out out it but next to. It is not discolored, it is skin pink coloured and extremely sore. It is not bleeding. It was first noticed about 6 weeks ago and slight lump when squeezed displelled slight liquid. Now it is more solid and extremely sore. i have been using antiseptic creams to no avail. I have been reading a lot on external haemarroids and i am not sure. There is discomfort in sitting and walking. I have been using a rowing machine and the gym for the last 3 months, not sure if this may be a cause but i am looking for a remedy or solution to the pain.

Many thanks