Very warm, red cheeks and ice cold hands/feet

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I have always had this problem, but its more consistent as I've gotten older. I recall having this issue when I was younger and always felt embarrassed about it. It isn't attractive. As I have gotten older, its started affecting me daily...more so in the past 1-2 years. I've read up on it...thinking it could be Rosacea. I am in flourescent lighting daily, as I was during my school age years, when it first started afflicting me. I am unsure why it hadn't been as bad for years and just started more recently...could be meds and age. My big question is, how do I actually know if it is Rosacea or Hyperpyrexia? My hands and feet are cold daily, even if I sit in front of a heater. It gets hot that I can stand in front of it, but as soon as I turn away from it, my hands/feet are instantly cold again. My face does easily blush, when I'm worried, sad, angry, embarrassed, sweating etc... This is annoying to be so bright red and warm in the face every day, but its uncomfortable and unattractive. How do I help this or...what can I do???