Very wrinkly hands after short exposure to water
After just a few seconds in the shower, my hands begin to wrinkle up and become painful.  The pain lasts long after the shower and continues throughout my day.  When I stretch out my hands, the skin feels tight and uncomfortable.  I'm 25 and have never experienced any skin problems before.  However, this problem has been going on for a month now and has been getting progressively worse.  I've tried wearing gloves but the water still seems to get inside.  Please help and let me know what this might be.  Thanks.
It can be due to dehydration and exposure to harsh soap and water. The other possibility is of aquagenic wrinkling of the hands which can be treated by 20% Aluminium Chloride Hexahydrate. Minimize contact with water and use mild soap like dove for washing hands. Also hydrate and protect hands by applying a moisturizing cream. At night, repair them with creams formulated from glycolic acid—a must for improving skin texture and tone. For a more intensive nighttime treatment, apply cream and then cover hands with gloves or socks.
If the symptoms worsen or persist then please consult a dermatologist.
I hope it helps. Take care and God bless.

Look up "aquagenic syringeal acrokeratoderma." That's what it sounds like. Unfortunately, not much is known about this condition. Mine was a reaction to "nickel" from the quarters I was touching all day, but everyone is different. Hope this helps!
will this kind of condition ever go away?
Thank you so much, you helped me know what is wrong with my hands since 8 months! I went to the doctor but she thought it was a kind of sensitivity because the case if very rare and unknown by most doctors...