Vesicle

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Vesicle

What is vesicle blister and how can it be treated?
Vesicle is a small skin blister, usually filled with clear fluid and forms as a result of trauma to the skin. There are many causes of vesicle blister which can be due to many causes. It can be due to bacterial or viral infection, contact dermatitis, atopic dermatitis, bullous staph infection, herpes etc. Treatment is diagnosis specific. So first the cause of vesicles blister needs to be confirmed and then only treatment can be planned.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.