Vintamin and Mineral deficiency Tests

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Vintamin and Mineral deficiency Tests

I have sebderm, rosacea and eczema on face. I am planning to get B Complex, Zinc, Magnesium, Vitamin A, C, E tests.  I will add the deficiency ones to my diet and see if that helps. Could you please let me know if you think I missed anything important?

Seborrheic dermatitis, rosacea and eczema are not related to deficiency of B Complex, Zinc, Magnesium, Vitamin A, C, E. Seborrheic dermatitis is usually caused by overgrowth of Malassezia furfur. This skin disease commonly affects adolescents and young adults, especially in warm and humid climates and is aggravated by sweating and humidity.
The exact cause of rosacea is not known. The basic process seems to involve dilation of the small blood vessels of the face. It can be due to genetic causes, hormonal problems, the bacteria Helicobacter pylori (that is associated with stomach ulcers), gastrointestinal disease, and medications that cause blood vessels to widen.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.