Vitiligo/Leucoderma
Hi Dr.

I have been diagnosed for Vitiligo/Leucoderma. It just started few weeks back when I saw a small white patch developing on my hand. Besides this there are no other spots on my body. To add to that story. few years back on the same hand my hair started turning white but there was no affect on the skin, for which I took medication and it got alright. Now few weeks back when I went to the doctor, the doctor said that development of white hair few years back was an indication of Vitiligo which that doctor was not able to catch. Dr. Could you please let me know if really those white hair was an onset of vitiligo ?
Also right now the prescription that Dr. has given is below:

Supradyn tablet - after lunch

Whitcare Ointment - with exposure to sunlight in the morning for 10 mins

Momate Cream - for day time application

Tacroz Forte  ointment (01.%) - For nigh time application.

Please suggest if this prescription will help me and besides that what else should I do to get Vitiligo under control since just now I have developed no other spots?

The treatment that you have been prescribed is correct and you should follow up with your doctor.
The other new treatment options are depigmentation and surgical therapy like skin grafting,micropigmentation or tattooing and autologous melanocyte transplants.However the choice of therapy depends on the number of white patches; their location, sizes, and how widespread they are and the option that is convenient to you.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.