WEIRD SKIN RASH
i have a rash on my right arm up close to my elbow but the side closest to my right side, it comes and goes, it started last year docs kept giving me prednisone it would go away when i finished the meds it came back, i shaved my hair off the spot that breaks out and it stays gone but if i forget it comes back WHAT COULD IT BE? am i allergic to my own hair or what?
From your symptoms frictional lichenoid dermatitis and granuloma annulare need to be ruled out. Granuloma annulare is a chronic disease consisting of a rash with reddish bumps arranged in a circle or ring. Usually it is asymptomatic but due to cosmetic disfigurement topical or oral steroids may be needed. Please discuss this with your dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I have been diagnosed with Granuloma annulare and a skin biopsy confirmed the dermatologist's report.  However, I am interested to know if the fact I took Prednisolone for approximately 4 years for PMR could have any bearing on the fact that I have a fairly mild rash now.  Also, I am currently taking Candasartan for high blood pressure and wondered if that has anything to do with the condition of GA.  
Your comments would be very helpful when talking to my consultant next time I see him.
Diane