WHITE SPOTS ON EYELIDS UPPER
I HAVE WHITE SPOTS ON BOTH UPPER EYELIDS ONE ON EACH KINDA BIG AND WHITE SPOTS ON MY LIPS WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING ON  THANK YOU SHARILYNN73

These white spots on the eyelids can be milia(tiny cysts or whiteheads filled with a protein material that appear on the face and eyelids. Milia are common, can recur if one's prone to them, and seem to run in some families) , xanthalesma(deposits of fat/cholesterol in the eye lid. Possible causes are raised cholesterol, hyperlipidaemia states, diabetes mellitus and obesity) and blocked oil glands.
On the lips,they can be either milia or Fordyce spots(normal large, superficial sebaceous (oil-producing) glands seen on the moist tissue that lines some organs and body cavities (mucosal surfaces).
I feel that a confirmatory diagnosis can be done only  by a dermatologist after examination.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.