WHITE SPOTS UNDER MY ARMPIT

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

WHITE SPOTS UNDER MY ARMPIT

I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THESE WHITE SPOTS THAT ARE UNDERNEATH MY ARMPIT AND THE ARE APPEARING IN THE PRIVATE PART TO IAM REALLY WORRIED AND UNBARRASSED  TO LEAFT UP MY ARMPITS AND I CANT WEAR CUTE SHIRTS AND SUMMER IS COMING SOON....SOME PLEASE HELP PLEASE AND ANOTHER THING THERE ALWAYS ITCHY TO MY ARM PITS HOPE THAT HELPS A LIL THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE PERSON THAT ANSWERS THIS AND GOD BLESS....
From the symptoms it can be fungal infection or pityriasis versicolor. Fungal infection are often itchy and may leave a white mark on the body. I suggest you to get it evaluated from a dermatologist and get KOH examination of the skin scrapings done to confirm any fungal infection.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.