Dermatology Community
Warm flush feeling around scrotum testes
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Warm flush feeling around scrotum testes

For the last month I've had a warm radiating flush sensation in my scrotum/genital area. It comes and goes but it appears to have stayed for about a week and a half now. I've been tested several times for STDs and have had all negative results.

As crazy as this may sound, I've actually started to ice my scrotum for a minute or two. It seems to help as the area will become very cold for several minutes, but the warm sensation remains internally, but not to the touch.

Is this possible? Is this warm flush sensation all in my head? Or is it physically possible?

I've visited a urologist who has taken several urine samples with no indications of infection. I've had a prostate exam as well and all is well.

I search the web and cannot find any answers or reasons. Any recommendations or assistance is most appreciated.  This is driving me crazy! Thank you.
Related Discussions
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
From your symptoms the possibility of neuropathy is important to be ruled out. It is common in diabetes, hypothyroidism, and hypoparathyroidism. It can also be due to vitamin B12 deficiency or malnutrition.

Get your blood sugar and thyroid hormones levels evaluated. You can take some vit B12 for some days and see if the symptoms are gone or not.

In case the symptoms persist then please consult a neurologist as it can be due to some neurological disorder.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank