Wart like bump at base of penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Wart like bump at base of penis

I have been shaving my pubic region for a long time and recently ive noticed this one small bump that looks like a wart on the base of my penis but its not on the penis itself just on the front part of the base right at it. i dont have any std's and ive been with my gf for about a year and shes clean. what would this thing be? i cant shave around it cuz it bleeds if i pick at it. ive tried freeze off wart remover and that didnt seem to faze it. is there anything i can apply or anything to it to make it go away?
Tags: wart
As the bumps have a flower like shape, I would like to exclude HPV warts and seborrheic keratosis.Seborrheic keratosis is a common benign tumor which develops from proliferation of epidermal cells. I would suggest a dermatologist’s examination to confirm the diagnosis  as without examination, it is difficult confirming a diagnosis.

Hope it helps. Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Kind regards.