Wart like bump on base of penis
Please help. For around two years i have had this wart like bump on the top side base of my penis right where my public hair line ends. I no it is not an std because i was not active and am still not sexually active. Its not a wart because i have tried to freeze it off many times and it just grows back. It isnt a scar because ive cut it and it grows back the exact same! It doesnt cause any pain but it isn't pleasant to look at. What is it and how do i get red of it? I think i got it from a razor bump that i tried to pop? Or somethin along those lines. Please help
It can be a skin tag or a benign skin growth. If there is no history of any sexual contact then chances of STD’s and warts are low. Confirmation can be done only by a biopsy skin for which I suggest you to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.