Wart on right side of the Butt Cheeks
I am 27 yrs old and after having my baby 3 warts came out on my butt cheeks.  Some people have told me I should go to a regular doctor others to a dermatologist and a few say to go to my GYN because it a sign of Herpes.  I am unsure who I am suppose to be seein for this and can it be really a sign of herpes when I am the only that has it and its nowhere near me private area?
I think that you should see your Gyn for this I don't believe that it is herpes it could have just developed due to all the hormones in your body from having a baby. But just to be safe make an appointment with you gyn... Good luck but I don't think that is anything serious
Herpes and warts are entirely different.Warts are caused by HPV and herpes by herpes virus.I think that the growths that you are having on your buttocks are warts. They are cauliflower-like protuberances and are usually symptomless.They are spread through direct skin-to-skin contact during oral, genital, or anal sex with an infected partner.

For small warts that affect only the skin around the anus, several medications(like podophyllum resin, Podofilox (Condylox), Trichloroacetic and bichloroacetic acids, Imiquimod 5% cream and interferons) are available, which can be applied directly to the surface of the warts.Other treatment options include electrical cautery, surgical removal, Carbon dioxide laser treatment and electrodesiccation.

In my opinion you should talk to a cosmetologist/dermatologist about this and get these warts evaluated..

I hope it helps. Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.

I scheduled an appointment with a dermatologist for Wednesday.  I will keep you posted in the outcome and thanks for the info.
I went to the dermatalogist and had the wart remove she said it could be Malignant Leisor and waiting on the results.