Wart on scalp again.

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Wart on scalp again.

About year ago, I went to see the dermatologist because I had a small bump on my scalp. It turned out that I had Seborrheic Keratosis. He told me that I could do surgery or freezing to remove it, but it might grow back. Well I did the freezing method and it did come back. Now I am wondering is their a home remedy to get rid of the wart on my scalp permanently? What worked for you.
I was diagnosed with Seborrheic Keratosis, but a milder form without warts. My dermatologist prescribed a prescription shampoo called Ketaconazole, and Hydrocortisone Butyrate .1% for my face and ears. They keep my condition under control, and I have less dandruff.

Previously I had an itchy wart on the back of my scalp. The doctor performed some minor surgery to remove it after giving me a local anaesthetic injection. I felt no pain. It never grew back.

I would definitely go with the surgery.
I think I might do that the next time. Thank you.