Wartabater?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Wartabater?

I just found this device on the internet called the Wartabater.  It supposedly kills the wart.  I was wondering if anyone has ever used it or knows anything about it.  If you have any information please let me know.  Thanks.

It is best that one sticks to licensed and approved medical therapies. I can understand that the current therapies may not be accessible or effective all the time, but the unlicensed therapies may lead to unnecessary and severe side-effects.

Further, the proposed treatment may not be scientific or proven.

I would strongly suggest you to make adequate inquiries as to the effectiveness and safety of any such treatment.

Let me know if you may have any other queries.
Best regards
Ya'...  Cuz the medical community is GREAT @ curing disease, right'?..  NOT

I would Gladly try ALL alternatives before considering the use of Traditional AMA medical treatments...
The wartabater definitely works.  I used it on myself and my son.  The so called "medically approved" methods we tried were far more dangerous and caustic then this electronic device.  My podiatrist, who is a personal friend, recommended it after failing to successfully kill our warts after multiple expensive treatments.  I'm sure you will be happy with this product as it will permanently get rid of your warts.
Yes, it works wonderfully. I was concerned that it may not as I had not heard about it before, but thought I'd try it anyway. The treatment was quick and easy and guess what, my warts are all gone. The company was really quick to respond to my questions too. They were very helpful and made one feel looked after.
I would recommend anyone who has warts to get a Wartabater. It is the solution to the wart problem for sure.
Wartabater is a pile of it!  I spent the $90.  I tested it...I did salicylic acid on one hand and wartabater on the other...all my warts are still there on both hands.  If you search around the net you will see that the people who rave about it repeat on several websites.  This means to me the wartabater scam people spend hours and hours combing the internet for questions like yours and then put their plug in.  I TELL YOU NOW...IT'S A HUGE SCAM.  I tried it on several hundred warts I have on my body and ALL OF THEM are still there.
I spent over 3 months on traditional treatments with a foot doctor: Scraping & freezing then the salasylic acid treatment.  At the end of the painful process the warts were beat down a little, but still there.  The next step was going to be surgery.  Dr. said it may or may not work.  I had seen the adds for the Wartabater in the Internet and decided to give it a try.  Since my warts seemed to be resilient, I went for the more agressive treatment recommendation.  I used the electronic device repeatedly on the warts.  After about 3 weeks they turned dark brown.  After about 6 weeks it was hard to tell where they had been.  The full 3 month time has not yet passed, but I am very hopeful they will not return.  The wartabater has made a huge difference for me.
I'm all with "RonTri", I had the same experience with the wartabater, it works like a dream.  I spent hundreds of dollars and many hours in doctor's offices and nothing ever worked like this has.  I am so glad I tried the wartabater because now I am wart-free and proud of it!!!
hello i purchased the watabater and unfortunately did not work for me. I have been using for 4 months and no changes have happened. Is a shame because I spend the 90 dollars. I also tried products from Forces of Nature and did not work either. Unfortunately one more time i will have to go through the painful visit to a dermatologist. Im not big on writing reviews but I wanna let people know that this product dosent work for everyone. Im happy for the people it did.
what about warts right by the fingernails???? will this wartabater work as well on those.. The doc's office said those are the hardest to remove, even lasering them may not remove them..
After trying different therapies, I bought this device. But it didn't remove my warts. My warts are really stubborn and I had tried almost everything on them. Maybe wartabater works on less stubborn ones.
I'm writing this on behalf of my husband who has these facial warts all over his face.  These warts look like raised liver spots that have increased during the years (he didn't have any 25 years ago).  He has gone back and forth to the dermatologist and they all grew back.  I found The Wartabater and suggested that he try it.  Finally, something that works.  Of course, there is the "zing" that you get when you use it and I found out from personal experience that the "low" setting works as well as the "high."  After a few uses, you get use to the zingy feeling.  The magic here is to be consistent with the treatment.  The suggested use is 3 mins on each wart and/or repeated sessions.  The wart will turn dark to black and fall off within 3 days to one week, in my husband's experience.  The warts that have been successfully treated have not returned.  Recently, the unit would not turn off.  I contacted the company and the owner (Rob Jordan) told me to return it and he would repair it.  I bought the unit in May 2009. He was very accomodating.  He not only repaired it, but he upgraded the unit with new parts. Now that's customer service!
Unfortunately, the wartabater leaves a nasty scar in replacement of the wart. I definitely do not recommend this product, particularly if you have warts in sensitive areas such as the genitals
worked for me on a planters wart I had for 10 years
Anybody have any luck with the Wartabater on skin tags?
i had plantar warts for two years.. tried a lot of things but salicyic acid 40% is what worked for me.. had tried 17% did not do anything.. But 40% was the magic number, they were gone within about 3 weeks of applying every day. Try a product by the name of wart stick. I also read A LOT of great things about coconut oil, that it melts them.. Look it up on the web, Also 6 ounce glass of organic carrot juice every day and Vitamin A capsules one in the morning one at night. Also astragales herbs build up the immune system with oil of oregano and reishi mushrooms, stay away from anything fried..
Wartabater works for me but only effective when the device induces an intense pain lasting a minute or so.  It feels like being jabbed by a red hot needle.  The pain is such that the instinct is to remove the device from contacting the skin/wart.  I'm usually fairly tolerant of pain as I had described my kidney stone pain level to an ER doctor as 7 out of 10 while most would have answered 10.  The device does have a Hi/Lo switch but I have only used it set to Hi.  The only downside of the device is that one has to keep the probe in contact with the wart for three to five minutes, so watching the clock can be a drag but beats having to see a doctor.  
YES!  It works!  I tried every over the counter remedy including trying to freeze the warts off my hands with the compound W applicator kit.  I also tried castor oil and baking soda paste, essential oils and garlic.  Nothing worked for months.  The hands are a hard area to treat.  BUT, the wartabater really did the job, easy to use..  I used it two or three times in the course of a couple weeks on the same warts to make sure I got them good.  Soon they turned brown and I knew that I had killed some wart cells.  It took another few weeks for the new skin to grow under the old dead warts, but eventually they scabbed off, no mess, easy and painless.  THIS THING IS SUCH A GIFT TO HAVE.
I am very upset that I believed in this deception. I purchased the Wartabater two months ago.
Now I may tell you that it doesn't treat warts. Absolutely not.
All this device does is it leaves dark spots and scars on your skin.
First, I wanted to sell it on ebay but will not - I do not want to take part in this scam.
i had a plantar wart develop on the sole of my left foot, right in the middle of my heel for about 3 years. tried numerous remedies (wart stick, salicylic acid, duct tape) to no avail! after the appearance of a cluster of smaller plantar warts, also on my left heel and a few small solo warts closer to my toes, I decided to give the 'wartabater' a try (especially after reading all those doctor visit horror stories of scaring and painful removals by freezing or scalpel).
I received the wartabater in the spring of 2012 and used it on all my plantar warts a few times throughout the year; at first nothing changed or seemed to improve - I too thought, I fell victim to another 'snake oil' product... but, I can report, that as of feb 2013 ALL warts, including the large original wart, have completely disappeared with no scaring or any other sign of ever having been there!!
I believe it takes a long time for the skin on the sole of the foot to heal & re-absorb the killed plantar warts! so have patients and repeat the treatment of each wart a few times... et voila: gone for good!
Wartabater's website credits the work of "Dr John Crane," who in fact was not a doctor and spent three years in prison (1961-4) for producing electronic resonance machines he claimed would cure cancer. He was a partner of Dr. Royal Rife, who you can find on Wikipedia. Sellers of Rife devices have been convicted of fraud numerous times. The AMA has found that these "frequency generators" have no value in treating anything. Quackery.
This thing work so well and is far from "quakery".  I have recommended this to numerous friends and collegues and they have all had complete success.  Our family is so happy to be rid of all of our warts.  It even worked on the family dog!!!
All I can say is the damn thing worked for me....I have had a problem with warts on my legs for several years and tried everything - surgery, chemicals, etc. to no avail.  No matter what I did, they kept growing back.  

I searched the web for answers and stumbled across the Wartabater.  Some reviews were good, some not so good.  Their no-return policy and lack of contact info threw up red flags, but I decided to roll the dice anyway.  I'm glad I did.  My legs are now clear with no scars and no signs of regrowth.  

Has anyone used this device on their dogs?  I have two  small dogs that got a virus  from lazy people not cleaning up their dogs feces where I live and now both of my dogs have warts.  I don't mean a few, they have lots of them.  I would happily spend the $90 if someone could tell me it would work on them.  Its sad to see these warts all over these furbabies, its really bumming me out.  Please let me know.  Thank you in advance