Warts on base of penis
I have been with my fiance for 3 1/2 years... shortly after we started sleeping together he developed warts on the base of his penis... and I know they arent sexually transmitted because I have had blood tests done for every STD there is out there because of my 3 pregnancies... I figured since we had been together for so long and had sex as much as we had that if the warts were a STD then I would have transmitted them from him... and I have never gotten a wart on my genitals the entire time we have been together... my question is, is there anyway to get rid of them without going to a doctor... he is too embarrased about them to go to a doctor and doesnt want a doctor going around his penis and cutting at the warts... thank you............                                                                          Desiree
Warts are tumours or growths of the skin caused by infection with Human Papillomavirus (HPV).They are contagious when in contact with the skin of an infected person. It is also possible to get warts from using towels or other objects used by an infected person.

For small warts, several medications(like podophyllum resin, Podofilox (Condylox), Trichloroacetic and bichloroacetic acids, Imiquimod 5% cream and interferons are available, which can be applied directly to the surface of the warts.Other treatment options include electrical cautery, surgical removal, Carbon dioxide laser treatment and electrodesiccation.

In my opinion you should talk to a cosmetologist/dermatologist about this and get these warts evaluated.Then only treatment can be planned.

I hope that helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how your fiancé is doing or if you have any additional queries.Kind regards.
I have been taking ibuprofen and tramadol for knee pain , for the last month. I don't know if it's related. At the bottom of the penis where the skin joins the base of the penis,  I have what looks like pimples. There's no puss or discharge.  It itches like hell.  When I shower and wash there it burns. Is there a somewhere I can post a picture of it ?
I have 2 pointed pimples at the base of the penis on the skin.  I don't have any puss or excretion from the penis.  When I wash my penis , it burns a bit at the base of the penis.  What is it and what treatment ?