Warts or molluscum
My daughter has these small, round, pinkish bumps on her butt cheek. There are 4 total. One is the size of an eraser and all pink. The other are very small have white centers. Almost looks like a pimple that could be popped.  I took her to the doctors office and the nurse practitioner said that it was venereal warts and that she has HPV and had to of been sexually abused to get these. I of course panic and start freaking out that my daughter may possibly have hpv. I know she has never been sexually abused that is absolutely not the case here but the nurse insisted and went ahead and froze them and made her an appointed to see an OB. Keep in mind my daughter is only 8!  They still look the same so I had the doctor take a look at them and he seems to think they are molluscum and he told me to go ahead and take her to the OB! I'm devastated and so scared that she may have hpv. I don't now who to believe!
Hello and hope you are doing well.
Genital or anal warts may not necessarily be due to child abuse .This is the same virus in a different location in the body. Common warts and mollusca warts are most commonly found on children. A person who has this type of wart can spread the virus to other parts of the body by rubbing or scratching the wart and then touching other parts of the skin. It can also spread by touching a towel, toy or clothing that the virus has come into contact with the person infected.See a doctor and discuss your concerns. Do write to me again on how she is doing.
Best luck and regards!