Water Blisters?
Yesterday I noticed that what I thought were pimples forming on my chin were actually water blisters.  They formed in small patches on my chin, along the edge of my lower lip and around the rim of my nose.  The skin over them is fragile and are filled with clear fluid. I barely run my nail over them and they burst and the skin comes right off.  New ones keep forming and the old ones just crust over and weep.  I've also noticed over the last week or so I've had more little blisters in my mouth than usual.  I'm currently in my third week of Pityriasis Rosea.  Is there any connection or is there any thing I can do to prevent the blister and help them go away?
From your symptoms the possibility of cold sores due to herpes 1 needs to be ruled out. Pain, burning, tingling, or itching occurs at the infection site before the sores appear. Then clusters of blisters erupt which break down. You need to get some investigations like sample from the sores to identify the virus, culture analysis, Tzanck smear, antigen and antibody studies and blood sampling for antibody studies done to confirm the diagnosis. My sincere advice would be to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you for your response.  I have been to the doctor twice and have been diagnosed with impatigo.  I was first prescribed  Mupirocin ointment but had to go back because the blisters were still forming and spreading to my hands and arms.  The second time I was put on doxycycline.  I'm only on day 2 of the doxycycline but hopefully it works.