Watery liquid oozing from the palms of my hands

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I have watery liquid oozing from the palms of my hand and i noticed a white disharge from my penis 3 days ago but before than i had unprotected sex with a lady and i started itching the next day, what can it be?
The water liquid in your palms, if you have no rash or broken skin, is likely to be sweat.

As regards the white discharge from your penis, it sounds like you have Thrush (Candida Albicans).  Thrush is a fungal infection.  You can get it from a sexual partner as well as from taking antibiotics and having a very sugary diet.  

You need to get a Canesten or Canesten H cream for this, which you can purchase from the pharmacist.  

I would suggest though that you go to the doctor so that a swab be taken to confirm that this is Thrush and not any other sexually transmitted disease.

In the meantime, do NOT have any sex with anybody else until you are treated and everything is clear.  

I would also suggest, if you can, to contact the person you had sex with so that they can be checked and treated too, otherwise they will just be passing it on to other people.

In future, it is best to have protected sex to avoid these problems.

As a home remedy you can apply natural yogurt to get the flora right in you private area as well as drink live yogurt.  

Hope you get sorted out soon.