Waxy rubber rice shaped particle sticking out of pores under bottom lip...

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Waxy rubber rice shaped particle sticking out of pores under bottom lip and around nose.

I'm wondering when anyone will be able to answer the concern of that man who said he had waxy-rice like particles coming out of his skin.  I have had the same problem for years.  I am glad to finally see someone describe the problem that I have.  I am on this net once again trying to get some resolution.  I've know people who were able to squeeze white stuff from their pores. Mines is NOT able to be "squeezed" out.  I have to scrub briskly with warm/hot water and it still is resistant.  Finally today, I used tweezers to put these waxy particles out but some were to small for me to get without pulling fuzz hair. It is just too many to manage well.

I was wondering if some plastic-like or rubbery like chemicals from hair products are trying to escape through my pores. I know what white heads and sebaceous oils look like.  So please answer this question like I am an intelligent person who has some discretion.

I am even trying to drink more water.  My skin is excessively dry when I wash it and I only use a thin lubricant like Lubriderm on my face.  Covering it with a little oil actually makes the particles not look so bad.  (They almost remind me of the white plug you see when you pull out a hair.) By the way,  Biore skin strips may help on normal oil...it doesn't help remove this firm waxy/rubbery rice-like particles that keep protruding from the pores under my bottom lip.  Sometimes I even see them on the sides of my face and on my neck.  It gets on my nerves and I am relieved when it is gone for some days.

I will try to detox the best way that I can afford until I get some answers.  I hope the medical profession will take us seriously and look into the matter. I am sure that there are others.
Have a Dermatology question?
100,000+ doctor answers