Weird Callus On My Foot?
Okay, I have had a weird callus on the bottom of my foot up underneath my toes for about 8 or 9 months now. I didn't think much about it as I dance very often, so at first I wasn't concerned. But it has gotten really gross, and I am not even sure it is a callus anymore. I have tried scrubbing it with a pummis stone and exfoliation foot cream and I still can't get it off. I'm sorry if this is a gross question but I am really worried about it!

Okay, the part that is up close underneath my toes is tinier but there are tons of little hole looking things that are close together, and a whole bunch of dead skin and black specks is coming up out of them. This part of the callus is somewhat painful if it is touched or squeezed. It aches down underneath the holes, and occasionally it will feel like a needle ***** if I am messing with it.
I also have more hole-like things that are bigger and farther spread apart farther down from these. These are not hidden by my toes. They have dead skin coming out of them as well, but they are harder and it wont come out all the way. These holes are not painful like the other small ones.

If this normal?? Please help!
This sounds like a plantar wart or several of them. It would be best to go to the dermatologist for treatment. The black dots are the blood vessels that feed the wart.