Weird Lumps On Chest
For about 5-6 months ive noticed these weird white-ish bumps scattered across my chest. They cause no pain and dont seem to be getting any bigger (1 huge cyst did pop up though) but they just make my chest look, unhealthy. Ive seen many posts all over the internet about these but have yet to see anyone say theyve found a solution. Ive done warm compresses and ice packs with seemingly no results. Any ideas? or tips?
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be folliculitis or cysts.

Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.