Weird almost trench like mark on inner thigh?
I have been doing a lot of sports recently, like soccer and gymanstics. and have just noticed an odd mark on my inner thigh close to but not touching my testes. It is almost trench like in the fact that it actually feels slightly like someone scooped a shallow part of my thigh out with a small spoon. It doesn't look like a bruise and the tendons aren't tender or hurting beneath it. The mark itself has never bled or felt itchy and is only irritated now that I am rubbing it, which I know I shouldn't be doing. Even then it doesn't hurt whatsoever just irritated and a little tender. I only have the mark on my left inner thigh. I am slightly worried so any sort of help or advice or even what the heck it is and how it got there would be appreciated. Oh, and I wash my genitals and inner thighs everyday thoroughly. It only has a mild rash like coloration but no irritation with stimulation.
It can be due to dermatitis skin. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also wear cotton undergarments. Maintain hygiene and try to keep the area clean and dry, wear loose-fitting cotton clothing. Also use mild soap like dove. Avoid deodorant / cosmetics. If the symptoms persist then get a skin biopsy done from a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.