Weird bumps

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Weird bumps

Okay, so for the purpose of trying to get a accurate answer, I'm going to be specific and sort of graphic, so be warned,. Now I am 18 years old, and have only been sexually active with one girl, and she's only been sexually active with me, though when she was younger, she was molested by a man who she believed had herpes. Now ten months in the relationship I've notice little bumps on my lower area, there around the base of my penis, and that area between my naval and penis, they look like little pimples, they're white head, but they hurt a little and I can't pop them or anything, a few month ago a dr diagnosed it as what he believed a type of genital acne out break, they're was a long term to it but he said it was pretty much that and should go away in a few weeks, well it's been months and still there and now I'm worried, and now I looked onto my rear, and on one of my 'cheeks' there's a big kinda purplish one..I've left it alone for a few weeks but I just went and squeezed it and it popped and extremely bright red blood came out, I've been searching online but can't find anything that fits any of this and it does not look like a here's bump, anyone help me? I think I got everything, I feel fine when it comes to everything else, oh and also I have congenital hypothyroid, as in I was born without a thyroid and have to take a little synthroid everyday to live, don't know if that's relate able.  Thank you!
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be folliculitis, cysts ,molluscum contagiosum(multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug) or genital warts(caused by HPV infection).

Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.