Weird cut/smalll hole in butt crack

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Weird cut/smalll hole in butt crack

For some time, my butt crack has been icthing and when i take toliet paper to it theres soem blood, but i never really though about it too much, but recently i wondered about it, and took a look, waht a found in my butt crack was what looked like a very small hole, that hurt and was bleeding, is there some way i can deal with this? idk if its bad having an open cut like this for a long time, and it just freaks me out seeing something like that on me...
While this just could be a small injury or folliculitis,it is best to rule out a pilonidal sinus. Do consult your doc.
theres no lump near it, but what i think is inflamation (inflammation) (theres a big red spot around it) other wise it just looks like this tiny cut, that looks deep.
Then it is likely to be a folliculitis.
Cheers!