Weird patch on skin
About a week, I noticed that I have this dark, dry patch on my forehead.  It got there overnight and I don't know what it is or where it came from.  It's round and feels slightly bumpy when I feel it.  It's a light brownish color and feels like dry skin.  Any idea what it could be?
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be discoid eczema ,pityriasis rosea, or tinea versicolor.

Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and sometimes by itching.

No treatment is usually required. In most patients, the condition lasts only a matter of weeks or months(upto six months)

If the rash persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.Other possibilities have to be ruled out then.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or in case you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.