Weird rash between breasts, underarms, and stomach

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I am now 20 years old. i have had this weird rash on me for about as long as i can remember. it usually happens in between my breasts, like in the creases there, my breasts dont touch. also it happens underneath by breasts. im african american, and the color of the rash is a slightly darker brown and its patchy and squiggly looking, like it maybe a fungus kinda thing. sounds gross  know. i also get it on my under arms and on my stomach. doesnt itch at all and sometimes it goes away but its mostly always there. could it be somethin im allergic to? ive done plenty of internet browsing...says it could be skin yeast infection, irritation, or a fungal or bacteria infecction, eczema and countless other things....i really need some help if at all possible.
  • Bumpy Rash on Stomach (1 replies):
    For about a month now, I've had a rash just under my rig...[more]
  • Underarm Rash (1 replies):
    I have had bad rashes under both arms now for about 2 mo...[more]
  • RASH (1 replies):
    I have developed a rash under both armpits and it seems ...[more]
  • rash (1 replies):
    I have a rash in my inner legs, is red and itch after I ...[more]
  • under arm rash (1 replies):
    i have had this rash under both under arms red itchy sk...[more]
Avatar_dr_m_tn

I cannot confirm anything without examnation but it can be intertrigo,heat rash or contact dermatitis. An intertrigo is an inflammation (rash) of the body folds.It most commonly occurs due to bacterial,viral or fungal infection. An intertrigo usually appears red and raw-looking, and may also itch, ooze, and be sore.

Pls keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics.Topical zinc oxide cream like Sudocrem, Desitin are very helpful(apply with a paper towel and not directly with hands).Application of mild steroid cream like dermacort also helps. In case the symptoms persist then antifungals may be needed.Pls consult a dermatologist in that case.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.

im only 15 yr old. i have the same condition its between my breasts and in the inside of my arm pit and behind my neck i used antifungal cream and it doed not work its very gross. i hope there is some type of cream that works for it.i really need help .
I have the same problem. Mine are kind of oval shaped, i get it on my stomach, my back, my neck, and between my breasts. I've had it for as long as i can remember. I was told to just drink plenty of water and wash it with selsun blue shampoo. It doesnt itch or burn but its not pretty to look at. I havent gone to a dermatologist bc i cant afford it but alot of people that i know who have seen it call it acid. They say its from drinking and eating things with acid in it. Maybe i'm allergic to acidic things???