What are the holes on my face from? P.s not acne

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

9755623?1387082494
Hello I have this mark on my left cheek it looks like a scar but when i look closer there seems to be little holes. Ive had it since I was young. Ive always wondered what its from and what are some ways i can go about getting rid of it or even covering it better.
P.s I normally just pack foundation and concealer on it lol.

I have put a photo of it to make it easier for people to work out what it is.
Would appreaciate input please :))
They look like small atrophic scars. They form a depression or sunken area because of damage to the collagen, fat or other tissues below the skin. In such scars, apart from plastic surgery, laser resurfacing is also helpful. They can be safely and effectively resurfaced through the proper use of a high-energy, pulsed or scanned carbon dioxide (CO2) or Erbium-Yttrium-Aluminum-Garnet (Er:YAG) laser.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you heaps for your reply. I looked up atrophic scars and it does look like them. Its strange how it looks as if its in a vertical line. I wonder what its from.
I will have to reaserch more about the laser resurfacing but it sounds like a good idea.
Thank you again! :)