What are these bumps on my back?
Okay well these bumps seem to appear and disappear whenever it wants to. I have no idea what it is. It looks like mosquito bites but vary in sizes and it's more like a group of them.. If you need i will post a picture for further help. Please help me figure out what this is.

You have not mentioned whether you have any itching over the bumps. There is a common skin condition called hives or urticaria, which causes red and sometimes itchy bumps on your skin. Hives can occur anywhere on the body such as the trunk, arms, and legs.

Hives are usually allergic (food, medication and insect stings) but may also be due to infections and stress. Many a times no specific cause for them is ever found.

They usually go away on their own, but in a few serious cases, medicine might be needed. The most commonly used oral treatments are antihistaminics (such as cetirizine, loratidine, benadryl available over the counter).

However, if the symptoms persist or increase in frequency or intensity or you experience any difficulty in breathing or sweating etc, you should immediately consult a doctor.
Do write in if you need any other information.

Take care

Regards

i  have these werid bumps on my back they started  out big have had them for a few yeears  when i try to pop them they dont  and now theres this weried smell when i try to pop them what are they
I been having theses bumps on my back for over 3 years and they been itching so bad and they started to turn red on my back and I really don't know where them bumps came from but they itch so bad and I want to know what they are so it can go away