What are these marks ?
Hi i have these marks that have started to develop more and more on my face first had them on my forehead now the sides of my face i hate them and feel very worried about them and won"t go anywhere without makeup..There not itchy or anything else just very ugly i hate it..Could you please give me some information to what this might be and somehow i can make them disappear is there a cream that will fade them? Please help thanks nikki
These can be due to melasma. Treatment options include treatment with vitamin C and hydrocortisone, peel with carbon dioxide snow and alexandrite and ND-Yag Q-Switched laser treatment preceded by a hydroquinone-based application. Please discuss these options with your dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.