What causes this rash on my face

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

What causes this rash on my face

6223815?1286477999
What is this break out on my face. It can be unnoticeable for awhile, only flares when my face sweats or I drink coffee or energy drinks. The heat really aggravates it. I have been dealing with it for about 5 years now. It stings and itches a bit so  I put Cortizone 10 on it sometimes when it's bad. Being so close to my eyes, putting the creme on it bothers my eyes so I don't do it very often. Ideally I would like to get rid of it for good, any suggestions?
From the symptoms rosacea needs to be ruled out. Rosacea is a cutaneous disorder primarily of the central part of the face , such as forehead; cheeks ;nose; and chin.
Treatment options vary from antibiotic creams, antihistaminics, sun screens to laser treatment. A dermatologist’s evaluation will be the best.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.