What causes this rash on my face
What is this break out on my face. It can be unnoticeable for awhile, only flares when my face sweats or I drink coffee or energy drinks. The heat really aggravates it. I have been dealing with it for about 5 years now. It stings and itches a bit so  I put Cortizone 10 on it sometimes when it's bad. Being so close to my eyes, putting the creme on it bothers my eyes so I don't do it very often. Ideally I would like to get rid of it for good, any suggestions?
From the symptoms rosacea needs to be ruled out. Rosacea is a cutaneous disorder primarily of the central part of the face , such as forehead; cheeks ;nose; and chin.
Treatment options vary from antibiotic creams, antihistaminics, sun screens to laser treatment. A dermatologist’s evaluation will be the best.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.