What could the cause be for a 6 year old child to have whitehead bumps on cheeks of face?
My six year old son has fair skin and has a lot of these white hard, small pimples on his face.  I wash his face every morning and night.  My husband and I do not have acne nor did we ever.  Could this be a sign of an allergy?  I do notice the bumps are worse in the summer months.  They are tiny and hard.  I can take my finger nail andscrape them, my child doesn't like it.  Not fluid like bumps. What is going on?  My child has no medical problems or allergies that I am aware of.
My 7 year old daughter has what looks like little acne on her face (very small whitehead bumps).  I wouldn't think that at her age she would have acne.  We recently had her ears pierced and she's been cleaning them with a cleaning solution.  The bumps basically showed up more pronounce today, and yesterday evening, her ears were a little red and swollen near her ear rings.  We did some cleaning of the ear holes and also put some antibiotic cream on them (neomycin sulfate).  Do you think that the there was a slight infection around the ear ring holes that could have caused this little acne, or that the neomycin caused the little acne?