What is causing lip irritation
For the last month and a half my lips have been irritated. My lips feel dry and my upper lip at the edge of the lip feels soar and irritated.

I have tried Chapstick, Blistex, Carmex, Burt's Bees Wax and Vasoline lip care.

They constantly feel dry and irritated and only the top one has a burning sensation. I have never had cold sores or anything like that.

The other thing that is happening is the little glands on my top lip are getting inflamed and pop like a zit. Here is no pain when this happens it just looks like a white head.

Last night I put Vasoline on my lips and his morning I woke up and there are two red spots on my top lip. They look on line with glands I can see on my lip. The ones today do not hurt and hey look flat.

My lips have also been dry and peeling. I did not pull any dry skin off but kept using treatments.

I am trying to figure out if I am having some type of allergic reaction or if it's some type of infection

Please help!  
I'm def not a prfessional but the peeling lips and the cracks hurt. How much water do you drink?